2.2 Visual Effect In The Making

What I Have Done

First I began by standing in front of a green screen in the studio and filming myself with a cannon camera using a tripod. Once I started the filming I acted out some actions like pretending to be cold and swimming and drinking and etc. After I had gathered all of the footage for my visual effect onto an SD card that I had in the camera whilst filming I put the SD card into my Mac computer and I uploaded all the clips to Adobe Premiere Pro and got some stock images of things I wanted to use behind me and I began making the effect.

First in Premiere Pro I got my footage together in order and then continued to select the effects tab at the top of the screen and used the effect ultra key under the tab keying. Ultra key allows me to select the colour green in the back of my footage and remove it making a black background for example:


After this I continued to place the stock photos that I wanted to be behind me in the video into my Premiere Pro timeline like so:


After I had done this, this is what the final effect looked like:




Before

After


Before


After




https://youtu.be/LKIVnd2xtHg












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 Three Point Lighting

Advertising Research for College advert

Survey results Analysis