Strengths and Weakness's of both projects

Strengths of my first pitch for the Adidas Swazz shoes is that I had a great idea for the advert as soon as I heard we had to create a pitch for Adidas Swazz and I was able to create everything needed in time for the pitch and then I presented it. A weakness of the first pitch is that the pitch I made wasn't as great as I would've wanted to be because of stuttering and such.

Strengths of my second pitch (Blast off by the allergies) are that I like the first one I had a great idea for the music video as soon as I heard we had to create a pitch for blast off and I was able to create everything needed in time for the pitch and then I presented it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 Three Point Lighting

Advertising Research for College advert

Survey results Analysis