3.1 APPLY VIDEO POST-REDUCTION TECHNIQUES TO THE CREATION OF A VIDEO PRODUCT


Editing Choices

In my short film i have chosen to start my film with doing a montage of the main character doing the same things over and over and over again and then the story begins after the screen cuts to black, this helps build up tension and interest in the story. Also in my short film there is some POV shots, long shots and close ups. I also used a loop at the start of my film to create a sort of day to day basis effect.

In the what I will call the intense bit where The Narrator begins to speak directly to Bradley about his annoyance of him not following his orders and bring this I changed the filter to make it darker along with changing the background music to a more intense version of the song being played normally.

Filter Choices

I also used the filters in priemere pro, to do this I clicked on the colours tab and then selected the filter that most fit the the story I was telling in the short film. For example at the beginning the film I used a bright and nice filter (Fuji ETERNA 250D Fuji 3510) to match what was happening in the film and when things started becoming more intense I drained the colours away and placed a filter that is darker (SL BLEACH HDR).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 Three Point Lighting

Advertising Research for College advert

Survey results Analysis