LA1:USE RESEARCH METHODS TO GATHER MATERIAL:QUANTITATIVE SURVEY


I seemed to find information about peoples interests so it would help me create a good media product. And so I went onto the website survey monkey to create a survey where I asked things such as what is the best energy drink, gaming console, video game franchise, place to eat, sport, genre of film, gender, streaming service, marvel film and finally how did they find the survey. Once I created this survey I continued to share the survey by sending the survey to others by using the application Microsoft Teams and from there they answered all my questions on survey monkey through the link on Microsoft Teams. All of the feedback I got from this survey and the people that answered it will help me to make a great media product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 Three Point Lighting

Advertising Research for College advert

Survey results Analysis