Audience profile





•My audience is full of mostly people who answered my survey answered with cola as their favourite fizzy drink.

•my audience had mostly Xbox’s as 55% of them had Xbox’s so it would be safe to assume that most of my audience likes video games. 

•my audience when asked what’s better the grand theft auto franchise or the saints row franchise and surprisingly the less popular franchise won 60% while the other one was 40% showing my audience likes the comedy and action genres. 

• 90% of my audience of my audience that answered my survey were male and only 10% were female so I should target males.


•30% of my audience likes horror and also 30% likes  comedy and 20% like action along with 20% like thrillers so it’s probably best to target those genres in my project. 


•when asked what is the best super hero film in the mcu 20% said avengers and 20% said other and most importantly 50% of people said ironman so I should focus on action and how this film was structured and filmed.


• when asked what is the best streaming service my audience said Netflix as it has 90% and the only other streaming service was Amazon Prime with 10%.



• When asked the question what is the best place eat 30% said the local Fish and chip shop 20% said KFC and 30% said McDonald’s and 10% said Burger King this information can help me with something like advertising


• when asked the question what is the best sport 30% of my audience liked football, 30% like to rugby and 10% liked basketball and Lastly  20% liked other sports.

What I have conjured from the survey is that my target audience are mostly men that enjoy films and video games uncertain sites such as Netflix and consoles such as Xbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 Three Point Lighting

Advertising Research for College advert

Survey results Analysis