Joshua Robinsons blog

23 of September Wednesday 

Today I’m planning my advertisement for Sunderland college as I am currently home due to corona virus so I can’t finish the whole thing today as it’s saved on the Mac at College but what I plan to put in my advertisement is some royalty free music that I will find off the internet and along with adding photos of the college and the logo of the college also with making seamless transitions through these photos to make it easier to watch by adding transitions like the fade and cross fade. Over the photos I either plan to talk about the college with a microphone or just put text talking about the colleges many features and place to see over the photos of the college I put up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 Three Point Lighting

Advertising Research for College advert

Survey results Analysis